For all those who have always dreamed of designing their or sneaker/runner 8 day bespoke Sneaker course is a perfect start to a live long obsession.
Making any style from Skateboard shoes to basketball prototypes. With the option of glued Micro foam soling or vulcanised cup-sole.
- Measuring feet
- Selecting correct last and altering if necessary for fit
- Taping and Designing 3d shoe on last
- In-depth 2D upper and lining Pattern making
- Finishing up pattern making
- Midsole pattern making
- Clicking and closing upper and lining (mock up)
- Finishing closing of mock up upper and lining
- Cutting midsole
- Soak and moulding midsole
- Hand Lasting Mock up (demo)
- Altering patterns if needed
- Clicking final upper and lining leather
- closing upper with from selection of leather provided
- continue closing final upper, prep for lasting
- Hand lasting lining and upper
- Corking and Shanking midsole
- Hand sanding feather edge
- Attaching Cup-sole
- Creating micro soling unit and attaching.
8 days, 11am-5pm, Mon - Fri
These days do not need to be consecutive. We can work to your schedule. Please get in touch to discuss.
27b Belfast Road, London N16 6UN
Materials include, you may bring any of your own if there is something you want to try out. Shoes will be posted to a Northampton factory to be vulcanised and posted back to you.